- I have a boiler central heating system in which the central heating and hot water feed off one tank in the roof . I have been advised by a plumber that I need to replace the boiler for a combi system, as the system I have is illegal. Can you confirm and a
- I have a modern high efficiency condensing boiler which developed a fault during the recent very cold weather caused by the condensate drain freezing. Is there anything that can be done to prevent this happening again?
- I am looking for a boiler manual, where can I find a copy?
- What is the Renewable Heat Premium Payment (RHPP) and how do I claim it?
- How important is water treatment for heating systems?
I am looking for a boiler manual, where can I find a copy?
Replacement boiler manuals can be found be either contacting the manufacturer directly or visiting their website.
Alternatively HHIC have a library of boiler manuals which can be found here
Latest from HHIC:
RT @energyutilities: #Gas has kept the lights on & UK homes warm for the past 200 yrs. #GreenGas is a #LowCarbon solution for the future ht…Follow us