- I have a boiler central heating system in which the central heating and hot water feed off one tank in the roof . I have been advised by a plumber that I need to replace the boiler for a combi system, as the system I have is illegal. Can you confirm and a
- I have a modern high efficiency condensing boiler which developed a fault during the recent very cold weather caused by the condensate drain freezing. Is there anything that can be done to prevent this happening again?
- I am looking for a boiler manual, where can I find a copy?
- What is the Renewable Heat Premium Payment (RHPP) and how do I claim it?
- How important is water treatment for heating systems?
My Central Heating is broken. What's the best way of renewing the boiler & upgrading the system?
We are a Trade Association and do not carry out this type of work. I suggest that you contact a local Benchmark registered installer to visit, discuss your requirements and quote for the work (you should obtain 2 or 3 quotes to compare value).
Benchmark registered installers can be found on our website by clicking here
Latest from HHIC:
#Homeowners! Do you ask to see engineers Gas Safe registration card? No? next time, can you? #lifeanddeath… https://t.co/5Lveemvig4Follow us