- I have a boiler central heating system in which the central heating and hot water feed off one tank in the roof . I have been advised by a plumber that I need to replace the boiler for a combi system, as the system I have is illegal. Can you confirm and a
- I have a modern high efficiency condensing boiler which developed a fault during the recent very cold weather caused by the condensate drain freezing. Is there anything that can be done to prevent this happening again?
- I am looking for a boiler manual, where can I find a copy?
- What is the Renewable Heat Premium Payment (RHPP) and how do I claim it?
- How important is water treatment for heating systems?
The radiators in the third floor do not heat properly-not enough heat. I was told a 2nd pump at the outlet pipe be installed or system balanced. What is the best option?
Unfortunately we are unable to offer a diagnosis of problems such as this, as there are many possible causes and a site visit would be required to correctly assess the problem and propose a solution.
You should contact a Benchmark registered heating engineer/installer to arrange a visit and advise. Local Benchmark registered engineers can be found on our website at by clicking here
Latest from HHIC:
RT @energyutilities: #Gas has kept the lights on & UK homes warm for the past 200 yrs. #GreenGas is a #LowCarbon solution for the future ht…Follow us