- I have a boiler central heating system in which the central heating and hot water feed off one tank in the roof . I have been advised by a plumber that I need to replace the boiler for a combi system, as the system I have is illegal. Can you confirm and a
- I have a modern high efficiency condensing boiler which developed a fault during the recent very cold weather caused by the condensate drain freezing. Is there anything that can be done to prevent this happening again?
- I am looking for a boiler manual, where can I find a copy?
- What is the Renewable Heat Premium Payment (RHPP) and how do I claim it?
- How important is water treatment for heating systems?
I have recently had a GCH/Solar system installed which I believe to be incomplete and substd. I would like some advice on how to arrange an expert inspection and production of a report including any associated costs for the report.
Can I suggest that you contact the Solar Trade Association to establish (a) whether the installer is a member and (b) whether they would be willing to act as you suggest.
Their website is at www.solar-trade.org.uk and other contact detail are as follows:Solar Trade Association The National Energy Centre Davy Avenue Knowlhill Milton Keynes MK5 8NG
Tel.: 01908 442290 Fax: 01908 665577 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest from HHIC:
RT @energyutilities: #Gas has kept the lights on & UK homes warm for the past 200 yrs. #GreenGas is a #LowCarbon solution for the future ht…Follow us