Need Help?

Need help with an existing system?

View Manuals

Heating Advice

I have recently had a GCH/Solar system installed which I believe to be incomplete and substd. I would like some advice on how to arrange an expert inspection and production of a report including any associated costs for the report.

Can I suggest that you contact the Solar Trade Association to establish (a) whether the installer is a member and (b) whether they would be willing to act as you suggest.

Their website is at and other contact detail are as follows:

Solar Trade Association
The National Energy Centre
Davy Avenue
Milton Keynes

Tel.: 01908 442290
Fax: 01908 665577
Ask an expert Ask us a question

Latest from HHIC:

RT @energyutilities: As consumers weigh up their options for a new heating system during this cold snap, what can we do about unrealistic,…

Follow us