- I have a boiler central heating system in which the central heating and hot water feed off one tank in the roof . I have been advised by a plumber that I need to replace the boiler for a combi system, as the system I have is illegal. Can you confirm and a
- I have a modern high efficiency condensing boiler which developed a fault during the recent very cold weather caused by the condensate drain freezing. Is there anything that can be done to prevent this happening again?
- I am looking for a boiler manual, where can I find a copy?
- What is the Renewable Heat Premium Payment (RHPP) and how do I claim it?
- How important is water treatment for heating systems?
How important is water treatment for heating systems?
HHIC has produced some helpful guidance for installers on the importance of system cleaning and correct water treatment and a set of FAQs to help householders understand the need for water treatment in maintaining the efficiency and reliability of their heating system. In addition, HHIC has issued an agreed a statement on the use of softened water in primary heating circuits.
Latest from HHIC:
#Homeowners! Do you ask to see engineers Gas Safe registration card? No? next time, can you? #lifeanddeath… https://t.co/5Lveemvig4Follow us