- I have a boiler central heating system in which the central heating and hot water feed off one tank in the roof . I have been advised by a plumber that I need to replace the boiler for a combi system, as the system I have is illegal. Can you confirm and a
- I have a modern high efficiency condensing boiler which developed a fault during the recent very cold weather caused by the condensate drain freezing. Is there anything that can be done to prevent this happening again?
- I am looking for a boiler manual, where can I find a copy?
- What is the Renewable Heat Premium Payment (RHPP) and how do I claim it?
- How important is water treatment for heating systems?
- I have a conventional gas boiler for central heating and water with microbore pipes. Can I install combi boiler with microbore? Can I get a powerflush done with microbore?
- When did the building regulations change regarding the locating of non condensing boilers in kitchen cupboards? Am I right to assume that when fitted 15 years ago it would have at that time complied with building regulations?
- I have just had a new combi boiler installed. The hot water in the bathroom sink comes out cloudy and white. Should this happen and is it safe?
- Presently we have an old boiler that serves our heat and hot water. The flue runs up the chimney. IIs it possible to re-route the flue from the chimney to another outside wall and does a shower pump work with a combi boiler?
- My boiler is 13yrs old, I have had a quote for solar H/W only, and there are two of us. I think a condensing boiler would be more effective, advice please?
- Is it more efficient to keep the central heating on 24 hours a day?
- I have a 25 year old boiler, which feeds a microbore system via a â€˜gridâ€™ in the loft. I would like to change to a more efficient condensing type boiler, would this be compatible with microbore?
- Where can I see the current regulations on the boiler type and position for a replacement floor standing boiler?
- After progressing an extension, I am told that I will have to install an external flue that rises above the eaves. I have no objection to the cost, but believe it will be unsightly for the neighbours. Please advise solutions & criteria regarding clearance
- My dad had a Back Boiler installed 3 years ago that goes to a direct water cylinder. Can you tell me if this is correctly fitted or is the hot water mixing with the radiator water?
Latest from HHIC:
#Homeowners! Do you ask to see engineers Gas Safe registration card? No? next time, can you? #lifeanddeath… https://t.co/5Lveemvig4Follow us