The Heating and Hotwater Industry Council is a member organisation committed to effectively driving, supporting and promoting the sustained growth of the UK domestic heating and hot water industry.
How we do this:
We provide an active voice for our members through a range of activities, services and well established contacts.
- Source, analyse and share relevant and unbiased information with members, Government, installers and consumers
- Represent the industry at all levels
- Network across industry, Government and beyond
- Facilitate a range of market development activities and research
- Provide unmatched technical expertise
What we offer:
At the heart of our work is the quality and breadth of information that we provide to a range of audiences:
- Members: An ongoing information service, forum for discussion, technical expertise and a direct route to Government to ensure that industry's views are fully represented at the highest levels.
- Government: A direct route to industry and access to impartial and accurate data to help with their decision making processes
- Installers: Access to updates on best practice, Building Regulations, compliance and training
- Consumers: Information and advice relating to all heating issues through our consumer website and helpline
- Other associations: Shared information and cooperation through stategic partnerships
Latest from HHIC:
Entries for the @CIBSE young engineers awards are now open! https://t.co/opuE5hv9NLFollow us