Need Help?

Need help with an existing system?

View Manuals


These boiler manuals are provided for your information only. If you need to have your boiler serviced or need work undertaking then you should use a Gas Safe Registered Engineer. To find a registered gas engineer in your area please visit the Find an Installer page or the Gas Safe Register

Latest from HHIC:

RT @energyutilities: #Gas has kept the lights on & UK homes warm for the past 200 yrs. #GreenGas is a #LowCarbon solution for the future ht…

Follow us